• At Careersource, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients, as we understand that protecting your business is of the utmost importance. To properly safeguard your business from various risks associated with hiring the wrong candidate, we ensure that our reports are the most accurate and comprehensive. At Careersource, we are thorough and cost-effective. Our expeditious turnaround time will help you make the best hiring decisions faster.
We’re here to Help”
At Careersource our motto is “we’re here to help,” and we take that seriously. Our goal is to ensure that when you hire a new employee, you have the most accurate and complete information about that person. This enables you to reduce your risks of liability, lower your employee turn-over rate, and ultimately make the best decision for your business.
Verifying Education History
Verifying an applicant’s education history is a crucial step in vetting an employee. LinkedIn reported, that in 2016, about 8% of applicants stated they had a degree on their job applications that they did not have. The best way to safeguard your company from hiring inexperienced and undereducated employees is by performing a verification of education report.
Verifying Employment History
Employment verification reports are essential to determine whether or not the applicant actually has the experience they claim to have. Virtually anyone can write a job on a resume, and it is your right as an employer to make sure that the job, along with job descriptions are truthful.
What Information Can I Expect?
Our comprehensive employment history reports will detail the following information:
Dates of employment (job start and end dates)
Reason for termination (varies according to State laws)
Benefits of Employment Verification
Employment verification reports allow potential employers to:
• Analyze any inconsistencies within the resume
• Ensure no misleading information was provided
• Gain insight into potential employee’s trustworthiness
• Learn if the applicant is truly qualified for the position
• Obtain peace of mind about the hiring decision.